26 June 2006

Let's sing together.... it's a small world after all, It's a small world....

Have you ever been reading along in someone's blog and come across a picture of someone you actually know? I don't mean in the context of reading your sister's blog and find a picture of your mom - c'mon

Today I was catching up on some of my favorites.
I was reading some of Mark Lee's stuff on "This Guy Falls Down"
(a bit of a side note, he is part of the band Third Day, which I've never been a big fan of... I reconize that they do great stuff - but I just felt that I like his writting style and his book of the month stuff and I am not reading just because I am a fan of the band) and he had a link to a blog called "Normal Rockstar" who had this post

I'll assume that you have actually linked to it now.

And look who it is --- Mr. Dave Fretz messing with church signs in the West

Ok, so if you don't know who Dave is, I guess none of this means much... but it is kind of a neat six degrees of seperation type thing.

I wonder if Mark Lee know Kevin Bacon?

No comments: