5 June 2006

Not enough Iron in my life.

Ok, so I haven't been posting in a long time.

ever try doing a google search on the words "long time since my last post"
Ok, not really that exciting, but something to do.

I digress.

So, tomorrow I am going to start going to the gym on a regular basis. I have become out of shape. I don't know if it is the fact that my seatbelt rubs on my gutt or the fact that I huff when moving a speaker... either way I am on the road to fat and weak.... not good.

We see how I do. I write something to keep you up to date on how well I am doing...

It's likely you will never hear from me again.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funny thing is that you really don't need to go to the gym to get in shape. Round is a shape too. Lol! Good luck with the workouts! Hopefully you'll be able to keep your workout schedule. I always have problems finding time to workout.

Anonymous said...

Well...we can both keep each other accountable with the gym thing...I started going and lets see I've missed a whole week already...oh well at least we are trying..right?
I'm sure you'll blog....its what you do...I learned from the master

Sharon

Anonymous said...

anyone have a free membership to a gym? i want to play too!