27 January 2006

Blogging on NOT Blogging

Last night as I stared at the ceiling around 2 am I thought back to comments Rob made about why he never updates his blog (that is not meant as a slag... not THIS time) He said he just dosen't have time to sit down and write about what is going on at The Gig.

It's kind of funny because this whole process can get quite addictive. But I understand what he is saying because I know how busy he is with all the stuff personal and church going on in his life.

Actually he said he woudl do it if he could just write it and have someone post it for him... maybe that's what I should start doing.

I could be like this little follower that writes down everything of value that he says and post it for him
you know I want to say something like "because that wouldn't really take much time or effort :)
but I really wish there was someway to better post some of the things that are growing and happeing in and aroudn The Gig... but my blog dosen't seem like the right place to be writting that... hmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe you should follow your thought process here..blog for Rob about the gIg or better yet maybe you should have blog for the gIg.
hmmm am I getting warm

Sharon